Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Alive!


So what you need are more sketchbooks, you say? Then I've got you covered! Since every comic book artist these days has a sketchbook, I finally got off my butt and put together my first ever sketchbook for Wizard World Los Angeles this year. They were a big hit, but I do have a few left. It's standard ashcan format with 28 pages of black and white art. About half of it is sketches, doodles, comic book and illustration work I've done and the other half is my animation art. So you get a little bit of everything! All for only $10! Add $2 for shipping. I take Paypal or check, just email me for details. I might do a second printing for San Diego Comic Con this year if I have time! So there!

10 comments:

antonio said...

Blogging??wwwhhhyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!???? What in hell are you thinking? why? !!!!!why?!!!!!!!!

Seriously I really wish you the best blogging amigo, just remember blogs are like drugs you taste them and there is no return point...:)

Best to you

JESUS ANTONIO

Aaron Sowd said...

Gracias, Jesus! Acordo contigo, blogging es muy cojo! Lo siento para mi espanol es muy malo!

Como se dice "lame" en espanol?

You look very tall in your photo!

antonio said...

HAHAHAHAH!! You are right I am quite short!!
You say for LAME!!!
POBRE,BAJO, PATETICO all depends on how you use the expression lame, because the translation can vary from the point of view I would say papetico sounds nice...
any question you have in spanish let me know my pleasure el ayudarte!!

forgot to tell you!!
Set in the blog the word verification mode I mean you want to avoid spam, right!?
JESUS ANTONIO

antonio said...

LAME=PATETICO
PATETICO!

sorry my fingers are not helping!

antonio said...

Aaron can you guess where I was yesterday at night!
check in my blog!

Great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

Gerry Alanguilan said...

Hey Aaron! I'll be checking in once in a while to see what you're up to!

antonio said...

Gerry nice picture of you!!

Best to you!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

Aaron Sowd said...

Gerry! Good to see you here!

antonio said...

what´s up with you???
I haven`t heard from you writing on the blog.

btw I am going to Mexico city to the national Archive...I will get some copies of old wrestling posters to use them on the piece!!
as soon as I have the piece ready I will send you a shout out!!
:)

JESUS ANTONIO

Aaron Sowd said...

Sounds great, Jesus! Looking foorward to it!